Learn a Stitch – Whip Stitch
Learn a Stitch – Whip Stitch from Amazing Craft is a fabulous sewing kit that will gently guide beginners to sewing through the processes needed to sew two felt key rings case while learning how to sew whip stitch. The kit, packaged in an elegant organza bag, contains all of the materials needed to learn whip stitch and to make a cute felt dog and a cute felt elephant key ring.
The 12 page instruction booklet takes the learner through the sewing process, step by step, and is packed with 50 helpful photographs to make the learning more visual. The learner is taught lots of handy little tips to give them a solid foundation for their sewing future including how to properly thread a needle.
The kit, which makes a wonderful gift, can also be enjoyed by those who know how to sew as it contains all of the materials needed to make these delightful key rings.
The kit contains the following high quality components:
- 2 die cut pattern pieces (dog and elephant
- 30cm x 11cm piece of gre 30% wool felt
- 1 British Size 18 metal chenille needle (PLEASE NOTE, THIS IS A SHARP NEEDLE)
- 2 Metal key rings (nickel plated)
- 20cm red ribbon
- 8cm stretch sequins
- 3m DMC Black Cotton Pearl Thread
- 5g Polyfibre toy stuffing
- 12 page instruction booklet (with 50 photographs)
- packaged in a re-usable, draw string organza bag
The kit is suitable for all beginners to sewing over the age of 6.
We have graded this kit as Skill Level 1. (No prior sewing knowledge is needed but the learner will need to be able to follow written and photographic instructions).
Some supervision will be needed with young children as the kit contains a sharp sewing needle.