Lisette, a Waldorf Doll Kit from De Witte Engel
Lisette, a Waldorf doll kit from De Witte Engel, contains everything you need to sew a natural and charming 35cm tall Waldorf / Steiner Style Doll. Lisette is a lovely girl doll with long, red yarn hair. When made, she is soft and cuddly and would make a wonderful new friend. The kit comes with premium quality materials (made in Europe) and pattern to make the doll. The kit also contains the patterns for her clothes and, all you need to add is materials for her clothes and a little rouge for the cheeks!
This Waldorf-style doll is ideal for the development of children’s imagination and creativity. The natural and sustainable materials make the doll feel warm and lifelike, and the flexible limbs allow the doll to have natural postures. This doll kit contains sustainable, premium quality materials, including: 100 % Cotton Ökotex certified De Witte Engel Doll Jersey, under jersey, wool for hair, binding thread, a doll needle, figure cord and 100 % Washed Wool stuffing.
The kit is provided with step by step English, Dutch and German instructions and full sized patterns to make the doll and her clothes.
- Doll jersey
- Under jersey
- Sewing thread
- Orange coloured wool for hair
- Doll needle
- Eye thread
- Wool for filling
- Doll Pattern and instructions in English, German and Dutch
- Clothes Pattern and instructions in English, German and Dutch (materials for the clothes are NOT included)
You will also need:
- Fabric for the clothes (the patterns are included)
- Rouge for cheeks (if desired)
- A sewing needle
- You will be need to be able to sew
- Some experience is required