Badger Needle Felting Kit from Hawthorn Handmade
Learn how to needle felt with this gorgeous Needle Felting Badger kit. You’ll use the barbed felting needles to stab the wool into life, creating a beautiful woollen sculpture to treasure forever.
Each kit has all the British wool you’ll need, 2 felting needles and step by step instructions showing a size guide and 27 colour photos to guide you through the whole process from start to finish. The tips along the way will not only help you create what’s on the box but also teach you how to needle felt so you can continue to discover the joys of this wonderful craft without instruction.
THE BADGER NEEDLE FELTING KIT CONTAINS:
• British Jacob Wool (Grey)
• British Blue Faced Leicester Wool (Black and White)
• 2 x 38 gauge star felting needles in a secure plastic tube (Caution – these needles are very sharp!)
• Full colour instructions with 27 step by step photos and a handy size guide
• All packaged in a beautiful branded box ideal for keeping your kit in whilst you work on it
YOU WILL ALSO NEED: A block of foam to work on (which you can order from us). The block can be re-used time and time again on a number of kits or projects.
SIZE OF COMPLETED KIT: Approximately 18cm long
SKILL LEVEL: Beginner
TIME TO COMPLETE: Most beginners will take 5-7 hours in total to complete this standard kit.
PLEASE NOTE: that due to the very sharp needles in this kit, these are not suitable for children under 10 years old.
Made in England.