Doll Kit – Little Daffodil from De Witte Engel (100% Wool & Cotton)
This Waldorf-style inspired doll is a part of a series of lovely, seasonal table dolls from De Witte Engel that are sewn from felt and cotton jersey and stuffed with wool.
They are easy to make, suitable for beginners and the kit contains natural and premium quality materials.
The finished doll measures approximately 7cm
The woollen felt from De Witte Engel is sturdy, has a woolly appearance and is slightly thicker than other woollen felt.
The main material, Truefelt is 100 % wool, made in Europe and Ökotex certified. Truefelt is environmentally friendly and dyed according to European EN71 art. 1,2,3.
- 100 % Woollen Felt in colours to make your doll, Ökotex certified Truefelt
- 100 % Cotton Jersey to make your doll’s head, Ökotex certified De Witte Engel Doll Jersey
- 100 % Washed Wool to stuff your doll
- Binding & decorational threads (the sewing thread is not provided in the kit)
- clear instructions (in Dutch, German and English)
- re-usable, full size pattern
You will need:
- General sewing thread (all specialist threads are included)
- blue & red pencils (to colour the eyes, cheeks & mouth)
- You will be need to be able to sew